Water Treatment PlantOffering you a complete choice of products which include boiler water treatment plant, wastewater treatment plant, sewage water treatment plant and effluent treatment plant.
Boiler Water Treatment Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Water Source Type||Borewell Water|
|Capacity||100 to 100000|
|Material||FRP / MS|
Boiler water treatment is a type of industrial water treatment focused on removal or chemical modification of substances potentially damaging to the boiler. Varying types of treatment are used at different locations to avoid scale, corrosion, or foaming. External treatment of raw water supplies intended for use within a boiler is focused on removal of impurities before they reach the boiler.
Wastewater Treatment Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 15 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Delivery Location||Pan India|
We are offering best Wastewater Treatment Plant
to our clients
Sewage Water Treatment Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 80 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Capacity||50 to 1000 m3/day|
|Impurities to be removed||Oil and Grease,Turbidity,Color,pH|
|Voltage||380 to 440V AC|
|Temperature||Upto 50 degree C|
We offer a complete solution for Sewage Water Treatment Plant.Other Details:
- The Sewage from the residential and commercial buildings is treated for reduction in BOD, COD & TSS in order to comply with the pollution control board standards for disposal, gardening, flushing and other non-potable purposes.
- The sewage treatment plants are based on the Latest FAB (Floating Aerobic Biomedia) or SAFF (Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film) treatment followed by clarification by a tube settler. Lime is dosed in for suppression of foaming tendencies.
- The clarified water is then further filtered in a Multi media Sand Filter after dosing of coagulant (alum) for removal of unsettled suspended impurities followed by Sand Filter and Activated Carbon Filter for removal of organics.
- The filtered water from ACF is then chlorinated & stored in the treated water tank.
- These sewage treatment plants are available in RCC constructed designs for commercial and residential buildings as well as Mild Steel FRP lined and Fibre constructed tanks for easy installation and commissioning.
- Water thus obtained can be used for gardening, flushing, car washing, etc.
Approx. Price: Rs 25 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Power||1 to 1.6 kW|
We are offering Effluent Treatment Plant
for recycling of wastewater to reduce water demand. The comprehensive treatment solution works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes. also, provides effluent treatment solutions for various types of industrial waste water. Customized systems to suit the wide variety of effluents and to maintain efficiency are provided to industries. These systems include physic-chemical treatment, biological treatment, tertiary treatment and membrane separation process to achieve the zero-discharge standards laid by statutory authority. We provide innovative and economical systems for waste from industries like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile etc.Process Overview:
- Screening/ Grit chamber: To remove floatable matter and sand, grit, stones in the raw effluent.
- Oil & grease trap: To remove floatable oil and grease from the raw effluent.
- Primary Treatment: Includes chemical treatment (coagulation, flocculation, neutralization) and solid-liquid separation for removal of suspended solids.
- Secondary Treatment: Includes biological treatment for reduction of BOD/COD and solid-liquid separation. Biological treatment can be aerobic or anaerobic depends on the quality of raw effluent. Aerobic- ASP (Activated Sludge Process), MBBR/FAB (Moving Bed Bioreactor/ Fluidized Aerated Bioreactor), SAFF (Submerged Aerated Fixed Film Bioreactor), MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) Anaerobic- UASB (Up-flow anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor)
- Tertiary treatment: Sand and carbon filtration for removal of suspended solids and organic material. Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis are the advanced technologies to be implemented for the zero-discharge system.