|Power||1 to 1.6 kW|
We are offering Effluent Treatment Plant
for recycling of wastewater to reduce water demand. The comprehensive treatment solution works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes. also, provides effluent treatment solutions for various types of industrial waste water. Customized systems to suit the wide variety of effluents and to maintain efficiency are provided to industries. These systems include physic-chemical treatment, biological treatment, tertiary treatment and membrane separation process to achieve the zero-discharge standards laid by statutory authority. We provide innovative and economical systems for waste from industries like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile etc.Process Overview:
- Screening/ Grit chamber: To remove floatable matter and sand, grit, stones in the raw effluent.
- Oil & grease trap: To remove floatable oil and grease from the raw effluent.
- Primary Treatment: Includes chemical treatment (coagulation, flocculation, neutralization) and solid-liquid separation for removal of suspended solids.
- Secondary Treatment: Includes biological treatment for reduction of BOD/COD and solid-liquid separation. Biological treatment can be aerobic or anaerobic depends on the quality of raw effluent. Aerobic- ASP (Activated Sludge Process), MBBR/FAB (Moving Bed Bioreactor/ Fluidized Aerated Bioreactor), SAFF (Submerged Aerated Fixed Film Bioreactor), MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) Anaerobic- UASB (Up-flow anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor)
- Tertiary treatment: Sand and carbon filtration for removal of suspended solids and organic material. Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis are the advanced technologies to be implemented for the zero-discharge system.