|Capacity (KLD/MLD)||50 KLD|
|Feed Flow Rate(m3/day or m3/hr)||0-50 m3/day|
|Water Pump Power||0.5 KW|
|Application Industry||Residential & Commercial Building|
|Treatment Technology||Mixed Bed Bio Reactor(MBBR)|
|Impurities To Be Removed||Dissolved Minerals|
|Material Of Construction||Mild Steel|
|Treatment Stages||Secondary Treatment, Primary Treatment|
|Air Blower Count||2 Blowers|
|Air Blower Power||0.4 KW|
We offer a complete solution for Sewage Treatment Plant.
A sewage treatment plant
is an industrial facility for the treatment of urban wastewater, largely from toilets and bathrooms, to produce a non-polluting effluent that can be used as part of another process or directly discharged into the environment (for example, rivers). They may also be known as "wastewater treatment works" or "wastewater treatment facilities", treated water as well as sludge are recycled. A WWTP is designed in accordance with the waste composition of the metropolitan area served.
In a sewage treatment plant
, they treat the waste before it's discharged into the ocean.
The sewage treatment plant
is divided into primary and secondary treatment stages. The primary stage takes place in the screening and grit removal system, where large solids are removed by grit chambers. The secondary stage takes place in several types of settlement tanks, where the activated sludge process is used to remove the organic matter from the wastewater. Treated effluent can then be discharged directly to surface water or further treated for reuse (biogas facilities for gas production or for irrigation as fertiliser, aquaculture facilities).
The sewage treatment plant
is a handling plant for separating and reducing the polluting load of untreated municipal sewage brought into it by sewers. The main treatment process consists of sedimentation, where suspended matter falls to the bottom, followed by clarification and filtration. After treatment, the cleaned water, called effluent or secondary waste water, is discharged, either into streams via surface drains or into artificial bodies of water like lakes or reservoirs.Other Details:
- The Sewage from the residential and commercial buildings is treated for reduction in BOD, COD & TSS in order to comply with the pollution control board standards for disposal, gardening, flushing and other non-potable purposes.
- The sewage treatment plants are based on the Latest FAB (Floating Aerobic Biomedia) or SAFF (Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film) treatment followed by clarification by a tube settler. Lime is dosed in for suppression of foaming tendencies.
- The clarified water is then further filtered in a Multi media Sand Filter after dosing of coagulant (alum) for removal of unsettled suspended impurities followed by Sand Filter and Activated Carbon Filter for removal of organics.
- The filtered water from ACF is then chlorinated & stored in the treated water tank.
- These sewage treatment plants are available in RCC constructed designs for commercial and residential buildings as well as Mild Steel FRP lined and Fibre constructed tanks for easy installation and commissioning.
- Water thus obtained can be used for gardening, flushing, car washing, etc.
We are sewage treatment plant manufacturers in India, we supply various types of STP plants such as Domestic sewage treatment plant , SBR sewage treatment plant , household sewage treatment plant , commercial sewage treatment plant , domestic sewage treatment system , MBBR sewage treatment plant , Industrial sewage treatment plant, mbr sewage treatment plant , Residential sewage treatment plant.