Bottle Filling MachineOur product range includes a wide range of bottle filling machine and mineral water filling machine.
Approx. Price: Rs 6.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Voltage||220 to 440V AC|
- The bottling plants involve three basic steps and they are the rinsing, filling and capping operations.
- The entire task can be performed by these machines where you will not have to do anything but put the machine on power.
- Not only this, there is also the labelling machine that will complete the entire process and make every bottle ready to be sold out.
- The bottles are kept on the air conveyor and a compressed air dries the bottles.
- In case the process is in need for a chilling unit that too can be availed for a suitable capacity.
At Dewpure, we fabricate a range of advanced and advantageous liquid filling machines. When you use our machines you can be assured that you will get to customise them as per your need of filling amount by simply changing the parts associated with the amount determination. And thus, you will not have to have the machines of different capacity for different bottle filling needs. In fact, none of these parts are untouched by the human hands and the hygiene of the products is maintained with absolute care. From the relay belts to the times, every part f the machine works with the help of electricity. The best part of our designs is that there is the option to include the computer manufactured date coding machine and also the digital batch coding machine that can be added for an even beneficial and easy use of the entire process.The prime benefits of using bottle filling machines in India can be summarised as follows:
- They make packaging liquid into bottles hassle free and less cumbersome.
- These machines cut on spillage and overflow, and do not lead to product wastage.
- Their operations are precise and accurate and help in maintaining the bottle's aesthetics.
- They help in uniform and consistent filling such that the liquid levels remain constant.
- They speed up the process of packaging because of their rapid and flawless operations.
- If they are put to use, the packagers can rest assured that the content will remain hygienic.
- Thus, they extend the shelf life of the content being packaged.
- They are versatile and allow a single liquid content to be packaged in different amounts in different bottle sizes.
- They are easy to use and can be automated.
- They are meant to multitask i.e. fill the content, rinse the bottle and cap it.
- The machines minimise the need for manual labour, and hence time and production expenses can be saved.
- Our machines at Dew Pure in Kolkata are mono block rotary machines that perform the task by holding the neck of the bottle, rinsing, drying, filling and capping the bottle.
- This entire task can be done depending on the speed of the task.
- You can determine whether you are looking for a speed to fill 60 to 80 bottles per minute or 500 bottles per minute.
- Also, our machines are energy efficient and consume low power.
- Packaged drinking water
- Vinegar packaging
- Liquor (wine, beer, whisky) packaging
- Carbonated soft drink (beverage) packaging
- Coolant packaging
- Mustard and refined oil packaging
- Liquid chocolate packaging
- Milk and liquid dairy product packaging
- Chemical solutions and corrosive liquid packaging
- Liquid makeup content packaging
- Liquid pharmaceutical product packaging
Mineral Water Filling Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 6.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Machine Capacity||24 BPM|
|Power Consumption||2 Kw|
|Filling System||Fully Automatic|
We deal in Mineral Water Filling Machine. We are one of the best supplier of our area.